This is Where the Magic Happens Group Coaching Intensive
Want to meet your writing goals and learn more about your craft? Need help getting unstuck or to figure out where to take your writing journey? My group coaching program is the solution you’re after. Affordable, fun, informative and bespoke to your needs. Take the first step to accountability and meet like-minded people as you do.
Current program content *:
Webinar 1: The business of writing: creating good writing habits and sticking to them, marketing overwhelm and mindset, self-publishing.
Webinar 2: The nitty-gritty of writing: common copyediting issues, dialogue mechanics, grammar and punctuation tips.
Webinar 3: The romance of writing: romance beats and outlining, tropes, conflict and the third-act breakup debate.
- A bespoke coaching program focused on the needs of its members
- Learn more about three-act structure and romance beats
- Learn how to choose, use and layer tropes effectively
- Take your writing to the next level
- Support with all aspects of writing your romance or women’s fiction novel
- A one-to-one goal-setting session
- Three interactive webinars (recorded for those who can’t make it live)
- Access to my exclusive Facebook group for support
- A digital version of This is Where the Magic Happens Romance Planner
- Discounted services after the program is finished
Join my coaching program for targeted support in writing your romance novel, meet new author friends, and have some fun while learning new skills!*** The next one-to-one sessions will begin mid-November (appointments arranged individually). Webinars will be fortnightly from end of November (I will do a poll for members to choose the best time to suit as many people as possible).
* Webinar content is flexible depending on what members need
* Limited places available (first come, first served)
*One-to-one session is worth £50 alone!